|“||Frogs don't have warts, toads do.||”|
Season 1, Episode 16
January 23, 2014
Catharina Ledeboer and Gloria Shen
Leonardo Galavis and Arturo Manuitt
The Principal seeks out Andi and attempts to get her to reveal the location of the Witches' Council. Julio figures out that Lily is a guardian and reported his mom to the Council. Maddie, angry at Daniel for dumping her, gets her revenge.
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Paris Smith as Maddie Van Pelt
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Nick Merico as Daniel Miller
- Autumn Wendel as Sophie Johnson
- Denisea Wilson as Katie Rice
- Tyler Alvarez as Diego Rueda
- Kendall Sanders as Tony Myers
- Mavrick Moreno as Mac Davis
- Zoey Burger as Gigi Rueda
- Lily is turned into a frog by The Principal.
- Daniel performed a song at the Seven that he actually wrote for Emma.
- Daniel was going to ask Emma out until Maddie arrived.
- The song Daniel sang was called "Doesen't Matter where you are".
- We find out Andi's full name is Andrea Cruz.
- The Hexoren flies back to Emma's house, but is scared away again.
- The Hex saves Andi from being attacked by the Principal.
- It is revealed in this episode that Ursula is in fact Maddie's guardian.
- Sophie literally "keep hey eyes on" Diego's every move.
- Sophie almost gets caught spying on the Principal interrogating Diego about being a Kanay.
- Maddie casts a spell on Daniel, angry he dumped her.
- Lily tricks Julio into thinking Maddie is the Chosen One.
- It is revealed in this episode that The Principal was a former Chosen One.
|Maddie: I had a wonderful time Daniel. You did an excellent job rotating my umbrella in time with the sun! Just like old times.|
|Daniel: Well, I'm glad Maddie, but look, I need to be honest. We won't be going out anymore.|
|Maddie: What? But you asked me to Beach Ball.|
|Daniel: I know. Look, I don't want to lead you on, but, I'm interested in someone else.|
|Maddie: What?! And you better not say-|
|Daniel (cutting in): Emma.|
|Maddie (turning red): That's who I meant for you not to say by not saying it!|
|Daniel: Wow, your face is really red. Like crazy, fire engine red. I should probably go and let you, uh, cool off. Ok bye.|
|Lily: Uh, Julio. Hey.|
|Julio: Did those lockers just move?|
|Lily: What? Oh, yeah. We really got to get new ones. These are so rickety, always around about to tip over.|
|Julio: No, there was a space between them. And then they moved like, automatic sliding doors. It must've been a portal.|
|Lily: A portal? Have you been watching science fiction movies or something?|
|Julio: Okay Okay let's cut the charade. I know you know I know and you know I know,you know?|
|Lily: If I only knew what you were talking about.|
|Julio (cutting her off): That you're a guardian. And don't try to deny it, you'll just waste more time I'm sure you don't have. With the eclipse coming and all?|
|Lily: I...yeah. You got me. I am.|
The image gallery for Lily Frog may be viewed here.